Temporary Worker International Agreement

You can apply for a visa for temporary workers — International Convention (T5) if you are in charge during your stay in the UK of work under international law or the treaty. For example, if you will be: Tier 5 International Agreement VisaThe applicants must have a minimum of USD 945, unless their sponsor Tier 5 can guarantee their interview with the UK Home Office. Only «A-rated» sponsors have this option. (i) General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) The applicant must work for a sponsor of a country that is a member of the World Trade Organization (WHO) and has signed the agreement; or has a bilateral agreement with the United Kingdom or the European Union; or is a member of the European Union. The applicant must work in accordance with the terms of the international agreement indicated and, finally, work (if applicable) for the employer who received the contract or provide services to the British client. The category of the international agreement is for people who arrive in the UK under contract to register work under international law. To apply in this category, you need a Tier 5 sponsorship certificate valid by a licensed Tier 5 sponsor organization. The work through this visa includes: Our experienced British immigration and work visa lawyers can help you obtain your tier 5 International Agreement visa application if you are in charge of work under international law, while working in the UK. B for example for a foreign government or as a private employee in a diplomatic home and you come from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. Contact us for case evaluation, qualification requirements and documentation. Tier 5 International Agreement Visa Category is for those who come to the UK under a contract to provide a service under international law, including: If you have entered into a contract to perform work covered by international law, you can apply for a Tier 5 — International Agreement visa. Only a sports visitor or entertainer is allowed to apply for a transfer in the «Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Creative and Sporting subcategory, provided that he has obtained a valid sponsorship certificate before entering the UK.

similar agreements between the UK and another country; As a general rule, up to one month after the processing time indicated on your sponsorship certificate, and up to 2 years with extensions. You can stay longer if you apply as an employee of a foreign government or international organization or as a private agent in a diplomatic budget.